Friday, October 07, 2011

iPad2, Kindle Fire, Starbucks - will it be a techie Christmas???

HUH?  What do iPad, Kindle and Starbucks have in common?  Read below for more details...

So many new products are available to help make our lives easier and more efficient.  The way we get our news, the way we play and how we organize our lives has all changed in the past few years, and it continues moving forward at a swift pace.  I am a super nerd/techie at heart and I LOVE IT!!!

How soon before the desktop computer will be obsolete like the VCR and rotary dial phone?  OK, so I am a GEN-X'er, these were the inventions from my childhood that are now practically obsolete, is the desktop computer headed there soon as well?  The new iPad (which I really really want by the way) comes in at about 500 bucks and the new Kindle Fire is only 200 bucks - decisions, decisions...  Which are you considering - if any at all...

I am a Mac user at heart, but a Kindle might be in the plan for Travis.  Instead of lugging Harry Potter's 20th book in the series (which is bound to be as big as a desktop computer) maybe a tablet makes more sense???  Well for me, I envision lazy afternoons, lounging by the Lido Deck pool, sipping a tropical concoction with an umbrella, fully immersed in the latest Sandra Brown novel... oh, back to reality... 

Anyway, if you are set and ready to get the new iPad 2 OR the Kindle Fire DO ME A HUGE FAVOR and click my banner ad to the right for your purchase, then send me an email.  There may even be a Starbucks gift card in your future if you do :)

Happy October!

No comments: