Thursday, October 27, 2011

What do YOU look for in a cruise expert? Read, IF YOU DARE!

Before you read this blog, I want to forewarn you, I am tooting my own horn with this one.  Feel free to stop reading now if you don't give 2 cents!

Expert is a word thrown around by sales and marketing people to try and get their audience to believe in them.  Wikipedia says that an expert is a person with extensive knowledge or ability based on research, experience, or occupation and in a particular area of study.

Happy Halloween!
Well, today I decided to count the number of nights I have spent on a cruise ship since I started selling leisure travel.  Any guesses???  181 nights (and I'm sure I have missed counting a few along the way)!  That is almost 26 weeks of cruising, and none of these have been over 8 nights.  I have sailed on over 20 different ships across the fleet of 6 different cruise lines.  In addition to actually sleeping in the cabins, I have toured countless ships from all the major cruise lines.  I am going to go out on a limb here and say than, in many areas of cruise sales, I am an expert!

I am also very fortunate to be in a profession that I LOVE.  My mission is to help turn your Vacation Dreams in to Reality.  And, to ensure that you come home with the experiences and memories to last a life time.

Here is my question for you?  What are you an expert at?  Toot your own horn, tell the world about your accomplishments, be proud of your expertise!!!  Leave a comment to this blog post - there are prizes involved  :)  

See, now aren't you glad you read the whole thing?

No comments: