Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Running, San Francisco, Cruising

At the end of this month, I am traveling with a friend to New Orleans to participate in the Rock and Roll Half Marathon.  This will be my second half marathon in 5 months.  Some of my friends say I'm crazy, but running/walking is motivational for me.  Plus, I get a great trip to New Orleans with a good friend.  We will be staying with my cousins who have a house there, and they have graciously offered to show us the town!  Should be fun, and I'll post pics on my Facebook account when I'm there.

Speaking of travel, in July, I will be headed to San Francisco to attend the Soroptimist International Biennial Convention with some of the hardest working and most dedicated women in the world.  Soroptimist is an International Service Organization dedicated to advancing the status of women and girls both locally and globally.  I have the great honor of serving on the board of Soroptimist International Oceanside-Carlsbad and several of my fellow club members will be headed to San Francisco as well.  Should be a GREAT TIME!

In October, I am cruising - YAY!  Have you ever considered a girls weekend, or getaway cruise?  Well, some friends and I are doing just that!  Come join us on the Carnival Spirit sailing from San Diego October 8-12.   Click HERE for all the details including On Board Credit, Cocktail Party, Wine and MORE!  I can even offer a LAYAWAY program, deposit now and pay monthly, but hurry, rates expire soon!  OK, as an added incentive, anybody booking this cruise, and referencing this blog post will get a bonus $25 on board credit!  Hope you can join me!

No comments: