Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baseball, Big Easy, Blogging

So Travis's baseball season has begun.  He has 2 games and 1 practice each week.  It is going to be a very busy next few months.  He is on a GREAT team, the Mets, playing with 8-10 year old boys.  This will definitely be a challenge for him, but I have confidence that he will be just great at it.  Here is his picture from last winter on the Cubs.


Exactly 1 week from now, I'll be in New Orleans - YAY!!!  My good friend Karleen and I are headed to the Big Easy to visit my cousins and, oh ya, to compete in the New Orleans Rock and Roll Half Marathon!  Our goal for the race...  to finish, and have fun along the way!  Here is my finishing photo from the October race.

Guest Blogger?  I am going to start including guest blogger pieces into my weekly blog.  If you have a specialty, a passion, or just something fun to say, drop me a line - I may feature you in an upcoming blog.

Back to work, bye for now!

No comments: