Tuesday, February 02, 2010

WOW! Pictures, Ships, PTA

WOW!  Mom and I met with Nikkie from Blueflair Photography today to preview the pics that were taken a couple weeks ago.  I think they turned out GREAT, and are a much needed to my on-line presence.  This is just one of the shots, but I think it is my favorite!   Thanks again Nikkie and Steph for the AWESOME job!!!  I can't wait for the family portrait session in April! 


Saturday, Scott and I had the opportunity to visit Oceania Cruises' Regatta in San Pedro.  She is a BEAUTIFUL vessel, accompanied in dark woods, elegant decor and Versaci China.  Another WOW!  Click here for a little video I put together.  When you are ready to experience Casual Luxury, let me know!

I am the Secretary on the board of the PTA at Travis's school.  Casita's PTA Board consists of a group of dedicated and caring parents and staff.  Our big push this year is to raise funds for new playground equipment.  We have raised $20k so far, and we have another $80k to reach out 3 year goal!  The Family Valentine's Day Dance is on Feb. 11th, and should be a good time - my little man (Trav) has promised his mommy a dance - I can't wait :)  Anybody out there interested in donating money or in-kind gifts for our fundraisers, let me know (wink, wink)

Big Birthday Party this weekend for Travis - excited to see family and friends.  Until next week...

No comments: