Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's a Blustery Day, Pooh...

Wow, wild weather in San Diego this week. We are supposed to get 10 inches of rain this week alone, and San Diego's average ANNUAL rainfall is just over 10 inches. Lots of wind, rain and even a TORNADO watch - CRAZY...

That said, I've been keeping busy speaking with my clients and planning some wonderful vacations. The first few months of a new year are commonly referred to as "Wave Season" in the travel industry, and is our busiest time of the year. Long hours, lots of activity, and lots to do - but, I LOVE my job and my clients, so it is all worth while. On January 3rd, I had the pleasure of visiting the Azamara Journey while she was in the port of San Diego. Azamara Club Cruises is going through a change to become more inclusive, and to truly become a unique product in the luxury cruise market. Some of these inclusions are: Gratuities, wine with lunch and dinner, free shuttle into town, and more. I think you will be hearing more about Azamara Club Cruises in the future.

Saturday Night, my boys (hubby and son) are headed to Qualcomm Stadium for the big Monster Truck show with some other dads/grandpas/sons - sounds like a good time for a nice relaxing book and bubble bath - ha ha - can anyone say SPA RETREAT?

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Peter Ward said...

Keep the useful & entertaining info coming.