Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome to 2010

WOW, 2010! It's Very Cool to say. So many people are writing these days about how bad the economy is, housing, unemployment, etc, but I am NOT going to go there.

I woke up today with my family and my health, and I am alive. 2010 is going to be a GREAT year for me, because I say so, and I'll make it GREAT for me.

This is the first post of my NEW blog and my NEW blogging regimen. My goal is to keep my readers entertained and educated about who I am and what I am doing personally, about the travel industry, and about my community. These are my core passions - Family, Work, Community. I hope you enjoy the read, and please feel free to post a reply, or just say Hi.

PS, If you are on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, please see my profile details and friend/follow me on these Social Media sites - I'll be sure to friend/follow back.

Happy Monday!!!

No comments: