Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pamper weekend, Busy Week

Saturday, I went to a birthday party for one of Travis's friends, then as the boys (Steve and Trav) headed to Monster Jam, the girls (me and my gal pals) all went for pedicures - ooh la la. Sunday, mom and I had a photo shoot with my friends Nikkie and Stephanie of BlueFlair Photography.  What a BLAST.  It started with a professional makeup session with Christie Stevenson, then Nikkie and Steph shot us each in 3 or 4 different outfits.  Some head shots, some full body, and some with me and mom together.  The purpose of the photo shoot was to get a few new shots that we can use on our social media sites, websites, business cards, etc.  Boy did they do a GREAT job - if I do say so myself!  We should have the proofs next week sometime.  If you are looking for an updated look or image, DEFINITELY give these ladies a call!

Monday started off with a bang - can you believe round trip airfare LAX to Barcelona for only $600 including taxes??? YEP, want to go to Europe, off season/October is the time my friends.  I've been busy this week helping my friends book some FABULOUS vacations for 2010 and early 2011.   This reminds me...  I NEED TO CRUISE!!!  It's been about 7 months since my last cruise, and I am dying to get on another boat! 

My Social Schedule this week is kinda light - Bunco Wed., PTA Committee meeting Thu., Soroptimist on Friday, Heading to LA to visit the Oceania Regatta on Sat and day of rest on Sunday.

Catch ya next week!  Hopefully with some great pics to post!

No comments: